"Movement is life!"
You don't have to be an athlete in order to exercise.
We work one on one with all our patients and use the following modalities to manage injury:
- Strapping and bracing of overloaded or unstable areas.
- Managment of muscle strains, ligament sprains, repetitive strain injuries and joint instability through a combination of strengthening, stability & flexibility exercises.
- Arthritis management through strengthening of muscles surrounding affected joints.
- Movement education and body awareness.
- Improvement of activities of daily living such as gardening, driving, housework and carrying children.
- Pre- & post surgery “prehab” and “rehab”.
- Pilates and Callisthenics exercises.
- Core & pelvic stabilisation through muscle awareness and activation of pelvic floor and core muscles.